Now you know what you need in order to stay in the United States and avoid a possible border security crackdown.

You may also want to know how to apply for an H1-B visa or H2-B work visa.

But if you want to apply to H4 visa, H3-B or H4-B, you’ll need to fill out forms and submit them online to your local USCIS office, USCIS officials say.

The agency also provides information on how to fill in a background check.

There’s no need to be in a rush to do so.

If you want a quick overview of visa types and how to find the right one, check out our list of the top 10 H1-, H2-, H3-, H4-, and H5-type visas for 2017.

H3 B1-1 visas: They’re visas for students who attend a certain college or university, but the application process for them is much more difficult.

Applicants must fill out a one-page application with an extensive written questionnaire, answer questions about their college and program and include an essay.

They’re also required to submit proof of graduation and/or completion of a post-secondary program, a copy of their transcripts and transcripts from any college, university or vocational school they attended, as well as the transcripts of their high school classes, and a signed copy of any official documents issued by the college or school.

H1B B1 visas include people who apply for a green card or work permit under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The application process involves three main steps.

First, you submit a three-page immigration petition, and the USCIS agent then determines if you meet the criteria for a H1, H2 or H3 visa.

You also have to provide documentation that proves you’ve been in the country for at least two years.

After that, you’re approved to stay.

Applicant visas are also available for students studying abroad who have been granted temporary visas, or temporary green cards, under the DACA program.

H2 B1 or B1 B1 visa: These visas are for people who are visiting the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland or other European countries, or who are already in the U.S. and are studying in the countries.

The process is similar to the H1 B visa, with an additional three steps to complete.

First you must submit a letter of intent to the U,D.C., office, and submit a copy that includes a letter from the university or college.

Applicator visas are available for people traveling to those countries.

B1B or B2B visas: These are visas for people coming to the United State for a temporary period of 90 days.

Applicators must provide proof of enrollment in the school, employment, or other professional activity for a year, including an official letter from a professor or doctor.

The U.K. has an additional B2-A visa, which is for people with the same status as a H-1B visa holder.

Applications can also be made through the UAC or USCIS.

H-2 B2 visa: This visa allows the holder of a work permit to work in the USA, and if the person has been in one of the countries listed above, the person can also apply for the visa.

This visa can only be applied for if the holder is working in a U. S. office.

Applicates must apply through the USCis and show a letter showing they have worked in the same country for a minimum of 10 years, or been in a position of responsibility for at a U-2, H-3, or H-4 position.

H4 B1, B2, B3 and B4 visas: This is for the most-skilled workers who have at least a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field.

Applicative visas are not available for those who don’t have a bachelor degree.

Applicating for an additional H- or B- visa is not necessary, but it’s important to note that applicants must also have an official document proving they’ve worked in that country for 10 years or more.

The USCIS offers a complete list of H- and B- types.

Tags: Categories: About us